Life takes a toll on our bones and joints. With age comes painful joints caused by wear and tear of cartilage and there are over 100 different forms of arthritis. Unfortunately, modern medical science could only provide solutions that may ease pains but could not repair joint problems. Because there are no blood vessels reaching joints, natural healing of joints rarely happen. Calcium ions do move freely in and out of our blood vessels to reach even joints and able to initiate cartilage repair by stimulating stem cells in the cartilage, namely chondrocytes, according to some research. Also, anti-inflammatory and immune-normalizing effect of calcium ions also offer a scientifically superior solution for easing joint disorder pains. This SAC technology-based supplementation helps more calcium ions permeate deep into the joints to help rebuild damaged cartilage (stem cell action) and by help removing painful mineral deposits. (calcium homeostasis)
SAC Calcium is an innovative new bio-material based on calcium carbonate derived from small oyster shells. Highly advanced process formulates it to maintain positive charges (2+) by altering the bonding structure, namely sigma anti-bonding. The positive charges of the molecule attract water molecules to cluster around it, making it incredibly water soluble and allowing direct and passive absorption into our body through channel protein of our membranes by diffusion. SAC Calcium is directly absorbed through the lining of digestive organs because of its anti-bonding positive charge, and is immediately bio-available. SAC bypasses active transport delivery that requires digestion with peptides and vitamin D, a complicated process that leaves absorbed calcium far less bio-available. As the chemical equation shows, two SAC molecules remain clustered together through our special process and releases two calcium ions, one oxygen molecule, and two carbon dioxide molecules, all of which our body knows how to deal with.
*ATTENTION: Claim your free consultation via chat/email/phone with Paul Carey Nester prior to utilizing this product.
Benefits and Support
- Navigates calcium to where it is needed most*
- Helps the nerves and muscles work properly*
- Facilitates muscle contractions necessary for movement and enables the relaxation of muscles*
- Not only initiates activation in forming cartilage tissues but also plays a role in the regulation of chondrocyte cell at the initial cartilage reformation*
- Helps calcium ion permeate deep into the musculoskeletal system to restore each function by eliminating inflammation and the source of the pain*
- Restores calcium homeostasis to balance calcium*
- Assures that calcium will directly reach the bone and will not be deposited in the kidneys and blood vessels*
- Helps clean up problematic calcium deposits*
- Stimulates the secretion of thyroid hormone*
- Activates inactive calcium molecules to be used*
- Improves bone mineral density*
- Aids in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis within a relatively shorter period of time*
Ingredients & Nutrition
Selenium - 40 mcg
Calcium - 5.6 mg
Magnesium - 0.56 mg
Zinc - 0.2 mg
Shake well before use.
Mix 5 ml of the liquid to 500 ml of water.
Must be consumed on an empty stomach 30 minutes before or after food.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, Canadian Food Inspection Agency or Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. This site serves to inform medical professionals about ionic calcium’s potential in treating calcium-related diseases. However, ionic calcium treatment is still an evolving field, and clinical studies are still insufficient to determine its effectiveness. Pronuvia products utilize SAC calcium technology which provides more ionic calcium than other calcium products. Regulated calcium intake can have manifold health effects as too much or too little calcium or even wrong types of calcium can affect our health negatively. Only ionic calcium plays important physiological functions in our body and SAC calcium’s higher solubility provides a good amount of ionic calcium to trigger our body’s natural responses to help restore calcium homeostasis. Pronuvia SAC calcium products have Health Canada registration (NPN 80043292) as dietary supplements and are produced in an FDA compliant laboratory, but it has not been approved as therapeutic drugs.