Organic Fulvic Bright Eyes
Molecular size is three times than our regular Fulvic Acid. This rare and lightweight molecular fraction of Fulvic Acid is optimal for use in the eyes because the much smaller molecules will assist in the transport of nutrients across the blood-brain barrier and in purging excess heavy metals from the eyes and the body. The rods and cones in the eyes regrow themselves every forty eight hours, if given the correct micronutrients, which the Fulvic Acid has the potential to provide and to assist in regrowing your eyes and improving your eyesight.
Extensive hospital eye clinic studies using humic extracts showed 100% success in curing eye diseases caused by virus, bacteria, or fungus, also healing ulcerous wounds, relieving inflammation, and stopping hemorrhaging, without side effects. Fulvic Acid is an anti-inflammatory agent, and able to significantly enhance healing of ulcerous wounds and coagulate blood. Hospital eye clinic patients with ulcerous cornea infection had 94.2% success rate when treated with Fulvic Acid eye drops and injections.
- Heavy metal toxicity*
- Improved detox*
- Reduces inflammation*
- Skin conditions*
- Relieves red, dry and irritated eyes*
- Fights fungus, viruses and bacteria*
- Provides bio-available nutrition to the rods and cones of the eye that repair naturally every 48 hours*
- This rare and lightweight molecular fraction of Fulvic Acid is optimal for use in the eyes because the smaller molecules will assist in the transport of nutrients into the eyes*
- Blood Shot Eye: 47 cases studied, treated with Fulvic Acid eye drop and intramuscular injection. Success rate 93.6%. *Study performed at an eye clinic in a hospital in Shaoxin, Zhejiang Province, China
- *Hospital studies have shown that patients with normally incurable epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever were able to be successfully treated with humic extracts, which stopped bleeding, restored circulation, removed clots, was anti-viral, and significantly bolstered and regulated the immune system.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Organic Fulvic Acid
1 drop in the corner of each eye as many times a day as necessary. If you experience a slight stinging the fulvic is bio re-mediating toxins in your eyes as with continued use you may experience a slight sting one time and not the next, indicating a changing eye condition due to toxic exposure.